The goal of precision health is to protect someone’s health by measuring different factors and acting on them. Interventions can be tailored to the patient, rather than using the same approach for everyone.
I-SITE Université Lille Nord-Europe and KU Leuven join forces to offer a compelling webinar series in which precision health is approached from different views.
Pharmacology & therapeutics | 8 November 2021
- Understanding the immune biology to develop effective immunotherapy, Prof. dr. An Coosemans
- From cohorts to cutting-edge researches in precision medicine, Prof. dr. Dominique Deplanque
Ethical, political, economic challenges | 22 November 2021
- Human Cloning: ethical issues, Prof. dr. Philippe Sabot
- What’s a fair price for an innovative medicine? Prof. dr. Jeroen Luyten
Introduction to AI and the use of AI in healthcare | 6 December 2021
Prof. dr. Vincent Sobanski, Prof. dr. Celine Vens
Omics | 20 December 2021
- Genomic medicine: from genes to genomes for the diagnosis of genetic diseases, Prof. dr. Gert Matthijs
- Diabetes from genomics to precision health, Prof. dr. Philippe Froguel
More information and registration here